The FAMPO Policy Committee requests a few changes be made to the Community Engagement and Equity Plan (CEEP).
Changes to the FAMPO CEEP are available for public comment for a period of forty-five (45) days. The CEEP is the FAMPO master document that satisfies the federal requirement to have a Public Participation Plan and a Title VI Plan. The CEEP provides a transparent view of staff efforts of public engagement and is also a public reference manual to encourage and support public involvement in the transportation planning process. Find the plan here. View these amendments here, with the edits marked in red text.
This is an opportunity to provide feedback on how these changes may affect the community and if the changes will impact the public’s ability to provide comments on transportation planning. This public comment period started on September 19, 2023, and will end on November 2, 2023, lasting a total of forty-five (45) days.
To provide feedback, please leave a comment on this post of contact FAMPO:
- By mail at: 406 Princess Anne St., Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By calling: (540) 642-1235
Additionally, you can speak directly to FAMPO committee members at any FAMPO committee meeting during the “Public Comment” section of each meetings’ agenda. Comments are limited to three minutes.
Upcoming meetings to attend include the following:
- Technical Advisory Committee meeting – Monday, October 2 at 9:30AM
- Citizens Advisory Transportation Committee meeting – Wednesday, October 11 at 6PM
- Policy Committee meeting – Monday, October 16 at 6PM
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meeting – Thursday, November 2 at 6PM
Meetings are held at our office at 406 Princess Anne St. Fredericksburg, VA 22401